Sunday, August 26, 2012

Well my Sunday morning started at 7am this morning, so much for my lie in.
Lawire (my Hubby) woke me to go for our 8.2k bike ride, you see he's been riding for a wee while on a loaned mountain bike, and keeps on asking me to tag along, so last week i finally gave in after realising from the docs that my BMI was a bit over weight. No surprises there!
So this is my 2nd time and boy did I push it a bit this morning. I almost felt ill and wanted to cry to be honest.
Anyway, we had a rest and Lawrie is ever so patient with me and talks me along the way positively. 
Once we were home, I was recovering in my perspiration, & he sets the table, boils the jug and pops the toast on. Next thing I see the teapot out, milk jug, sugar and cups placed to have breakfast for two... I laughed to myself, I felt like Nana & Grandad. Bless him. I'm so lucky to have him.

Later in the morning we went shopping, just the 2 of us, our microwave gave up on us a few weeks ago, boy how did we cope without them?
So shopping we did & guess what?, I got some craft bits n bobs too. Can never have enough. 
This is just one of the things I got, a new butterfly punch.
Hope your day went as well as mine and may the sun shine your way.

6 comments:

  1. Cool blog Sharon,keep up the good work doll.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got some new goodies. They always help hehe. Beautiful punch, I've been looking for a butterfly punch for awhile. You've helped me find the one I think I want! Hope you are having a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dannii, so new to this I'm not even sure how to follow everyone and add their blinkies etc... so want my blog to look a little more pro than it does right now.
      I hope i give some inspiration to others whom follow or even stop by just for a browse.

      Delete
  3. Looks super babe, I look forward to the next installment, mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandi.
      Will try to follow you now I've seen yours.

      Delete