Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Reno here i come!!!

Hi Friends,
I'm so darn excited... like a kid in a lolly shop.
2 days to go, so tthought I'd sneak in a quick post before leaving on my 2 week holiday to celebrate my brothers 40th.
Been a bit busy buying stuff for his kids and himself, i must remember myself, make sure i have some money left over...lol
Kids are excited, our eldest thinks she's having a going away party at the airport, she even brought shome party poppers.. cheeky cow  :) All good though, I bet she'll break down 1st????
Hubby's at home with our girls for a week and our son spending time helping out his Nana up north.

I have made a couple of cards before leaving, has been my save n grace as not to stress out about my trip and make sure I've done & got all the right things, paid the bills in advance etc....
So here are a couple of pics for you to enjoy.



Enjoyed doing this one, love making the flowers using my one and only Stampin Up punch (THE LARGE ONE)
The leaves i got from our local craft shop and i love them, they're just the right size and texture. Thanks ABSOLUTELY CRAFTY.
I coloured the image with water pencils, I'm still perfecting my coloring in and blending but of course one needs the right paper as well. I soo want some copics or other pens.

My next card i just loved!. It's an Easel card & it turned out just how i envisioned it to turn out like.
The boy with the barrow was cut out from a 30x30 scrap booking sheet. As soon as i saw it, i knew what to do with it & let me tell you, that does not happen very often at all!

 The only down side was my sentiment and glossing my flower, however i love it all the same and we learn from our wee mistakes don't we?
So that's my post for this month, I celebrated my birthday on the 1st and it was a quiet one so hope my Brother and i will party up large at his  :)
Have a great day all, enjoy your day what ever your doing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment