Sunday, December 2, 2012

Summer of December

Well I've missed out a whole month of blogging.
Due to private goings on in my home, it's been a bit hard to get my head together.
So far I've been busy with ATC SWAPS & the KIWI CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP....
Been lots of fun. Even tried selling a few cards a two different markets. 1st market i managed to sell 2, and didn't even get a look at at the 2nd, but i guess people need the chance to get to know you and your craft.

Not really started my Christmas shopping  yet, mind did do a wee bit whilst on my holiday in Reno, Nevada.
God i miss the shopping there! 
So It's been a bit  hard to get into the spirit of Christmas this year, we've managed to put up our tree with all the new deco's we've brought here and when i was away.
Every year we usually light our house up, but this year decided to give it a miss.
So I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas Day, where ever you are in the world & the sun continues to shine for us here in NZ.



the 1st one is the KCOS, i made and had to post out to 5 others. The next two are of our tree at night and in the day time.
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment