Monday, March 4, 2013

WHAT HAPPENED TO FEBURARY?

Oh dear, seems i've missed a month.. well nothing important to report..Waitangi day, came and went no different to me, Valentines came and went, although i did buy my hubby a ticket to the car racing & popped it in with a handmade card. He loved it.... i enjoyed giving it to him, got him outta my hair for a few hours each day over the weekend.
I haven't really made any cards over that time.. I'm not sure what's going on, but i just can't seem to pick up the craze at the moment.. but my head is going 20 to the dozen with ideas and images but to put them together... hmmmmmm that is the trouble tooo much going on in my head!
So March is now here.
We desperately need a good drop of rain, nothing to flood my garage, but enough to water the ground a bit and for the farmers to be happy.
This month is a special month, with in the next few days my baby turns 13!! 
Remember 13? I do, JUST.
We're taking her to the ROCKET ROPES near the Auckland Airport, next to Butterfly Creek.We went one day last year, so much fun, I even did the course.... mind I was shattered afterwards.
So now i need to remember to breathe deeply and relax and it may all come flooding back to me... one can hope?
Happy March everyone and a Happy ST PATRICKS DAY to you on the 17TH.

No comments:

Post a Comment